The Shellharbour City Business Chamber has been created to assist and support local business for sustainable growth and success. The activities the Chamber engages in will assist to raise the profile and image of local business in Shellharbour City and surrounding suburbs (but not limited geographically) and to connect the business community with each other, with local Government from Shellharbour City Council and the community at large.
Engage and encourage all businesses in the region
Be recognised as a chamber that makes a positive influence to the business and community
- Develop membership base in 2015-2016
- Provide an opportunity for business owners to network through a calendar of structured networking events.
- Engage key stakeholders including council, community, media, sporting and business and be a portal for business to communicate to key industry contacts.
- Provide a structured and accountable chamber executive and committee to ensure all goals and objectives are achieved through accountable chamber representatives.
The Warilla Business Chamber was established in 2014 with the following businesses supporting the Chamber as Foundation Sponsors. We thank them for their support and encourage business to support local business.
- Warilla Hotel
- Ray White Shellharbour City
- Finance Control
- Illawarra Women In Business
- SV Partners
- Tamara Ottessen Photography
- Xperimental Studios