Your Shellharbour City Business Chamber is made up of local business people working together to grow and promote regional business. Your membership in the Shellharbour City Business Chamber allows you to lift your profile and share in the voice of our local business community.
As a member of the Shellharbour City Business Chamber you will be able to participate in a range of events and activities aimed at developing a strong business community in Shellharbour City and surrounding suburbs.
Your membership entitles you to membership benefits with the NSW Business Chamber under the Local Chamber Alliance program.
- Business Hotline: Call 13 26 96. Information, support and advice for all your business questions.
- Workplace Advice: Call 13 29 59. Our experts can help you make the right workplace decisions.
- Local Chamber Alliance member rates on Events.
- Business Directory raise your profile.
- Promote your business to the wider business community via our online business directory.
- E-News every month receive e-news directly in your inbox keeping you up-to-date.
- Business Connect: Magazine Published quarterly.
- “Ask Us How”: Business Guides to a series of detailed reference guides, checklists and tools covering a range of business topics.
- Business Legal: Toolkit An online toolkit that lets you download sample agreements, corporate governance guidelines and other business documents.
- Free trial to WorkplaceInfo.
- Free trial to WorkplaceOHS.
- Membership Upgrade: Receive up to a 20% discount should you choose to upgrade your membership from this alliance member package to any of our other packages to obtain additional entitlements.
Financial members receive the following benefits:
- Local policy and advocacy representation with Council and other local bodies
- Networking and promotional opportunities with other businesses
- Discounted access to talks, educational and promotional events
- Business listing in the WBC web site
- Regular membership newsletters and updates
- Voting rights
- $35 I am a self-employed sole-trader with no staff, or not for profit
- $60 My business has a registered business name and employs between 2 and 9 employees
- $110 My business has a registered business name and employs 10 or more people