Events for 2019
You are invited to a series of events where you will be provided with business tips and hints by industry experts.
February 12th – Business Plan on a Page – Sandy Visser, Distinct Business Solutions
April 12th – Executive Meeting
June 12th – Look at your Business from Outside In
July 12th – Retrospective, Where Are You Now?
Join us for a casual networking breakfast or a coffee.
Shellharbour City Business Network
The Shellharbour City Business Network is a service provided by Council for business owners operating in the Shellharbour Local Government Area (LGA). However, business owners from neighbouring LGAs are welcome to join the Network and attend meetings.
- We hold monthly meetings that provide business owners with the opportunity to:
- Meet other local business owners
- Develop business relationships
- Gain new business through referrals
- Discuss issues affecting businesses in the local community
- Hear presentations by guest speakers to improve their business management skills
- Access information about other events and training opportunities for business
The meetings are held on a monthly basis, from February to November, usually on the 3rd Wednesday of the month. The meetings start at 5.30pm and finish at 7.30pm, with light refreshments being served.
For more information click here