Events for 2019
Annual General Meeting
August 13th – 2019 AGM
The AGM will be held in the Pindarra Room at The Shellharbour Club from 5:30pm. All committee member positions will be declared open, please click here for the Committee Nomination form.
Join us for a casual networking breakfast or a coffee.
August 22nd – Happy Fox Warilla
Join us for breakfast. Click here to RSVP for table bookings.
Shellharbour City Business Network
The Shellharbour City Business Network is a service provided by Council for business owners operating in the Shellharbour Local Government Area (LGA). However, business owners from neighbouring LGAs are welcome to join the Network and attend meetings.
- We hold monthly meetings that provide business owners with the opportunity to:
- Meet other local business owners
- Develop business relationships
- Gain new business through referrals
- Discuss issues affecting businesses in the local community
- Hear presentations by guest speakers to improve their business management skills
- Access information about other events and training opportunities for business
The meetings are held on a monthly basis, from February to November, usually on the 3rd Wednesday of the month. The meetings start at 5.30pm and finish at 7.30pm, with light refreshments being served.
For more information click here